There are no better memories for kids and their families than those from summer. In the master-planned community of Creekshaw in Royse City, the livin’ is indeed easy.
The amenities of this great new community are spectacular, making a “stay-cation” something that families can put at the top of their Fun-To-Do list. Whether you enjoy the aerobic workout of swimming laps, the skill of diving, lazy floating, or the irresistible silliness of splashing your kids, the massive pool at the Creekshaw Amenity Center is the perfect place to indulge in all these activities.
The walking and biking trails are also perfect for a leisurely stroll or ride. These scenic trails were designed for the gently rolling terrain of northeast Texas and they are extremely popular with all residents in Creekshaw. One of those trails passes by the community fishing pond where making that perfect cast can be a blast!
Other Great Summer Fun Near Creekshaw
The area around Royse City is a paradise for summer activities for kids. With a little planning, kids can join in the fun among a wide range of day camps that help them learn new skills, exercise, get some much-needed chill time, and meet many new friends.
Here are five camps to consider:
- Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Early drop-off or late pick-up are available for an additional fee.
- Operating the weeks of June 6 through August 4 (minus the week of July 4)
- 2 snacks per day provided
- Students should bring their own
- NUT FREE lunch and water bottle
- Free t-shirt
- RCISD will transport kids for swim time once per week at the Rockwall YMCA
- Weekly field trips provided
- Only 30 kids in each camp
- June 13 – 15 and July 11 – 13
- Boys and girls, 7 – 15 years old
- Instruction, golf games, snacks, and camp shirt
- Ages 6 – 14
- Monday – Friday 9 am to 4 pm
- Week 1: May 30-June 3
- Week 2: June 6-10
- Week 3: June 13-17
- Week 4: June 20-24
- Week 5: June 27-July 1
- Week 6: July 11-15
- Week 7: July 18-22
- Week 8: July 25-29
- Week 9: August 1-5
- Week 10: August 8-12
- Ninja Nation Pre-Teen (9 – 12) Single Day Camp
- Ninja Nation Junior (5 – 8) Single Day Camp
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 3 pm
- Lunch provided
- Skills training
- Obstacle courses
- Constant activity
- Musical theater
- Theatrical dance and movement
- Film “101”
- Monday – Friday 11 am – 3 pm
- Ages 8 – 17 years old
Too Much Fun
There’s nothing like the quality of life in a small community. And for residents of Creekshaw, the diversity of activities is nothing short of amazing. Come see why more and more families have decided to build a forever home in one of the hottest communities in the country. Click here and set up your visit to Creekshaw.